While selling your art online you may find that there are specific terms and conditions that you would like your customers to be aware of an agree to. Art Storefronts provides all of its users the ability to add a Terms and Conditions check box to the check-out page.
Enabling The Terms And Conditions Box
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Site Manager and click on the tab labeled Site Settings.
- Click on the tab labeled Shopping Cart.
- Scroll down the page until you see the Display Terms And Conditions box and make sure it is set to On.
- In the Terms box, type in your Terms.
- Click Save when you are satisfied with your changes.
Creating The Terms Page
- Scroll to the top of the page and click on the tab labeled Pages.
- Click on the button labeled Add Page.
- In the Name section, provide the page a name such as Terms and Conditions and the Type of Page select Standard Page. Then click on Create
- Click on the tab labeled SEO Options.
- Find the box labeled Smart URL and change the text to simply say Terms.
- Click Save and your Terms and Conditions are now saved.