Are you an approved Fulfillment Vendor? If you are, please use the article below to learn how to connect your Strip account to the Integrations section of the Art Storefronts platform. Completing the steps below will allow Art Storefronts to automate most of the fulfillment process, which, in turn, allows you (the Print Studio) to receive funds from Artists without the hassle of calling each one of them for credit card information.
- Log in to your Art Storefronts account and in the Jump To menu select the section labeled Integrations.
- You will be taken to a new page where you will need to click on the button labeled Connect Stripe Account.
- On the next page there will be an option at the top to Sign In to your Stripe account. At this point in time, you should have a Stripe account so you will need to click on the Sign In link.
- Please Log In to your Stripe account on the next page.
- The system will return you to the previous page where you will need to fill out each required field and press Authorize Access To This Account.
- The next page will say the connection is not private. Please do not be concerned. You are moving from an HTTP page (within Artstorefronts.com) to an HTTPS page with Stripe. Your information will be encrypted with Stripe and none of your personal information will communicated back over an un-secure network.
- Click on the button that says Advanced.
- Once you have clicked on Advanced, find the link that says Proceed to www.artstorefronts.com (unsafe) and click on it.
- You will be taken back to your Art Storefronts site and you will see Stripe Connect and your Account ID listed.