All across the Art Storefronts platform you will be prompted to set prices for a number of things. This can include your media types, your style finishes and your frames. On top of multiple areas where you will need to add pricing, Art Storefronts also offers 2 different types of pricing. In this article we’ll be focusing on Fixed Pricing. If you want to learn about setting your prices by the square foot, please see our article How To: Set Prices Using Smart Pricing.
If you are an Artist using an Automated Fulfillment program, you will need to review our article How To: Set Up your Prices Using Mark-Ups as Fixed and Smart pricing will not be available for you on your website.
For our purposes today, we will be showing you how to use Fixed Pricing with a media type. Fixed pricing is the preferred choice for artist and photographer websites that are self-fulfilling their own print orders. It's also the easiest method to setup pricing - so we highly recommend using it, especially when you are starting out.
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Control Panel and click on the Art Print Store or Art Upload Store you want to use. In our example, we will be using the Art Upload Store titled Upload Store.
- Find the tab labeled Media and click on it.
- Scroll down and find the media type you want to edit your pricing on and click the button labeled Edit. We’ll be editing our media type labeled Archive Canvas.
- Find the section labeled Pricing and in the drop-down menu labeled Type of Pricing choose Fixed.
- Next you will see a section labeled Size and Price. This is where you can enter in the sizes you are offering along with the fixed price that you would like to offer. You can list out as many sizes and prices as you would like.
Please Note: If you happen to offer a size that is missing from here, our software will find the closest size/price pair that is actually listed here, and will use that as the exact price.
- When you are satisfied with your changes, click Save.