If you find that you need to export your contacts from Art Storefronts, we have provided a feature to all of our customers that will allow them to do this. If you, instead, find that you need to import contacts, please review our article How To: Import Contacts To Your Art Storefronts Website.
- Log in to you Art Storefronts Control Panel and in the Jump To Menu select the Contacts.
- Click on the button labeled Download Contacts.
- Choose a Date Range that you want to export contact from.
- Choose your Download Option. You can download all contact in the date range, or just contacts connect to a specific Segment.
- When you are satisfied, click Export.
- You will receive a message stating that your contacts will be sent to you via e-mail. Click Ok.
- Open the e-mail and click on the link labeled Click Here To Download Your File.
- An Excel file will be downloaded to your computer. Double click on it to Open.
- Once the file is opened you will see your Exported Contact List.
Please Note: If you choose to IMPORT contacts to Art Storefronts, it must be in this format.