When working on your ASF site, you might find that there are specific images that you want to limit canvas specific options on. Perhaps you don’t want to offer a canvas with a border for a specific image. Fortunately, Art Storefronts allows you the ability to go in to every image on your set and set their specific canvas options.
If you want to learn how to edit available Canvas options for specific images in and Art Print Store, please follow the directions below.
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Control Panel and click on the Art Print Store you want to work in. We will be working in the Art Print Store titled Shop Art.
- On the next page, make sure you are on the tab labeled Categories & Products. This tab contains all the images you have uploaded into your Store and it is where you will be able to edit images.
- Scroll down the page until you find the image you want to work on and click on the button labeled Edit.
- You’ll be taken to a new page. On this new page, find the tab labeled Available Options and click on it. This is going to take you to the page where Canvas Options are listed for the SPECIFIC image.
- Once you’re on the next page, you can scroll down and you will see a section labeled Canvas and three options below it. Each option has a slider that can be set to On or Off. If the slider is set to On, the Canvas Option will be available for the SPECIFIED image on your website. If the slider is set to Off, the Canvas Option will not be available for the SPECIFIED image on your website.
- After you’ve made your changes on this page, make sure you click the Save DO NOT CLICK THE BACK BUTTON. If you click on the back button you will lose any of the changes you just made.