On the Art Storefronts platform, we provide a number of pre-made themes for you to use. You can use our themes as is or you can use CSS or HTML to customize them to your liking. This article will apply to everyone on the Art Storefronts platform.
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Control Panel and click on the tab labeled Themes.
- You will see a list of different Themes. If you hover over one you will see the option to Preview the Theme. Click on Preview.
- You will then be taken to a Preview of the Theme. You will see a message in the upper right hand corner telling you that you are Previewing a specific Theme.
- Return to the Themes section of the Art Storefronts Control Panel and find the button that says Activate. If you click this button the theme will automatically be applied to your website. There WILL NOT be any publishing time like you would see on a website such as WordPress.
- Next, you can click on the button labeled Edit. If you do this, you will be taken to another page where you have the ability to make CSS changes. DO NOT use this option unless you absolutely know how to code.
- Next you will see a button labeled Copy (Advanced). If you click on this button, a copy of your theme will be made an activated. You will no longer be able to use the Edit Design button and all of your changes must be made using CSS and HTML. DO NOT use this option unless you can code or have hired someone to do this for you.
- If you find you need assistance with CSS or HTML coding, we strongly suggest contact Cabforward.