A favicon is a small icon that appears on the tab of your website. It is one more way for you to brand your site and gain traction with customers. Any user on the Art Storefronts platform can create and implement a Favicon.
- Navigate to Favicon.cc and click on the button labeled Import Image.
- Click on the button labeled Choose File.
- Find the Image you want to use and Select.
- Click Open.
- Click Upload.
- Click Download Favicon.
Please Note: This must be a PNG or GIF otherwise the Favicon will not work on your site.
- Navigate to your Art Storefronts Control Panel and click on any page. We will be using Home.
- Make sure you are on the tab labeled Info.
Please Note: You page may not look like what is in this screenshot. This does not matter. Simply make sure you are on the tab labeled Info.
- Scroll down and find the box labeled Content and click on the button that looks like a mountain range. This is the Image
- Click on the button labeled Browse Server.
- Click on the button labeled Upload.
- Find your Favicon and select it.
- Click Open.
- Click on the image you just Uploaded.
- Copy the URL next to the Browse Server.
- Click Ok.
- Scroll up and click on the tab labeled Info & Settings.
- Click on the tab labeled Scripts.
- In the Head section, paste the following Code, but replace the Insert URL Here section with the URL that you previously copied.
<link rel="icon" href="insert URL here" type="image/png" />
- Click Save.
Once you have completed this process your Favicon should be appearing when you navigate to your site. Below is an example image of what it will look like.