Art Storefronts recently released a powerful new feature for our customers to use. This new feature is called the Site Auditor. The Site Auditor allows Artists to review a list of our best practises and show whether or not you have completed specific best practises. These are incredibly important in helping gain traction and conversions for your site. If you'd like more information regarding the Site Auditor, please check out the blog post Announcing The Site Auditor.
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Control Panel and click on the orange tab labeled Success Plan.
- Scroll down the page and click on the tab labeled Site Auditor.
- Once the Site Auditor has loaded, you will see a list of Best Practises that ASF strongly suggests you complete.
- For each item on the list your will see either a Green Check or a Red X. If it has a green check it means the item has been correctly set up and is complete. If there is a red x, it means that the item is not complete.
- If you need more information on completing each Action Item, look to the right and you will see a white question mark in a blue circle. This is a Tooltip. If you hover over it, you will be given REQUIREMENTS regarding the Action Item as well as links to other Self Help.