When using the Art Storefronts platform, you may find that you would like to update your customers on the shipping status of their order. This is an easy and great way to keep your customers in the loop and make sure they return to you in the future. In this guide, we’ll show you how to send shipping status updates.
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Site Manager and in the Jump To Menu, select Orders.
- Click Edit on the order you want to change the Shipping Status.
- Scroll down the page until you see Shipping Status and from the drop down menu, choose which status you’d like to put the order in.
- Next, you must decide whether to e-mail the customer about this. If you’d like to, please click on the box labeled E-mail Ship Status and you will see an X appear in the box. This means an e-mail will be sent.
Please Note: If you choose to send a shipping status update to a customer, future shipping updates will not be sent to a customer by default. Any time you wish to send the customer a shipping update, you must make sure to put a check mark in the E-mail Ship Status box.
- Click Save and the Shipping Update e-mail will be sent to your customer.
Please Note: Customers who checked out using their customer account on your website will also be able to view notes (that you sent to them via e-mail) through their account via the account information section.