While the focus of your website may be selling prints, Art Storefronts does offer you the ability to sell Originals, Limited Editions, and Panel Art as well. After you’ve created a print in your Art Print Store, you can go in at any time link an Original, Limited Edition or Art Wall to that Print. These Originals, Limited Editions and Art Walls will not be fulfilled by your fulfillment vendor. You must fulfill them and you must set up a shipping and tax methods for them. To learn more about that, please review our article regarding Shipping and Taxes.
If you want to learn how to connect Originals, Limited Editions, or Art Walls to prints in an Art Print Store, please follow the directions below.
- Make sure you read the Warning at the top of this article before moving onto the next step.
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Control Panel and in the pages list, find the Art Print Store you want to work in. We will be working in the Art Print Store titled Shop Art. This is going to be where we will be able to edit our Print and link other products to it.
- Once you are in your Art Print Store, double check and make sure that you are on the tab labeled Categories & Products. This is the tab that will ensure we are capable of accessing the prints in our Art Print Store.
- After making sure you are on the appropriate tab, scroll down until you find the image you want to link other products to. You’ll need to click on the Edit In our store, we’re going to work on the product labeled Galaxy.
- After you have clicked Edit, look at the list of tabs in the product. You need to find the one labeled Connected Products and click on it. This Connected Product tab allows us to select which Original, Limited Edition or Art Wall we want to attach to the Art Print.
- Once you’re on the Connected Product tab, you’re going to see three other tabs. The first one is labeled Original Art. This tab is where you can choose which original you want to attach to the Art Print.
- The Find Product section is where you can type in the name of the Original you are looking to link to the specified Art Print. In the Find Product box, we entered the word Original and it pulled up our Product named Original Galaxy.
- Once you see the product you want to link to your Art Print, click the button labeled Connect. This is going to connect that Original to the Art Print.
- You will see a pop up window and it will ask you if you are sure that you want to connect the Product. Be sure you click on the button labeled Ok.
- Next, click on the tab labeled Limited Edition. You’ll want to follow the exact same process as you did for the tab labeled Original Art.
- Then, you can click on the tab labeled Polyptych Art and again follow the same process you completed for the Original Art.
- After you’ve connected all the products necessary to your Art Print store, click the Save button. DO NOT CLICK THE BACK BUTTON. If you click the back button all your progress will be lost and you will have to start over.
Please Note: If you want to select which item appears first on your site, you can do so through the Info tab of the Art Print Store.