If you do not wish to use Art Storefronts to deliver your e-mails you can use a Custom SMTP server. If you choose to use a custom SMTP server, Technical Support will not be able to provide any troubleshooting or assistance with any e-mail issues. If you find you are having issues with your Custom SMTP server, you will need to contact your mail provider.
We have included several server settings below.
YAHOO BUSINESS EMAIL
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Control Panel and click on the tab labeled Info & Settings.
- Click on the tab labeled E-mail Info.
- In the section labeled Send E-mail From Your Custom SMTP Server, select Yes.
- For the Outgoing Mail Server, enter the appropriate mail server.
- Under Port enter the corresponding port number.
- Enter your e-mail address in the Username.
- In the Password box, enter the password for your e-mail address.
- Use Default Address is a slider that can be set to On or Off. If set to On the default address fields from ASF will be used. If set to Off, you will be able to set custom address fields.
- If you set the Use Default Address to off, you can move on to the Address Content box and enter your custom address information.
- When you are satisfied with your changes, click Save.