When you are ready to begin producing orders, there are two different ways in which you can download the files for your orders. You can download the ZIP file or you can download individual files. Before doing this, it’s important to understand that we do not change the colour of an image to black and white, and we do not automatically generate mirrored edges for gallery wraps, nor do we make any other changes to your file. If you offer these options, or others that are no listed, you will need to make those modifications on your own after downloading the file. We also will not modify an image unless your customer has cropped it. In instances such as these we will provide you with a high resolution file for the cropped image as well as the original file if you need it.
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Control Panel and in the Jump To Menu select the option labeled Orders.
- Next, you’ll see a small Cloud icon next to each order. This is the Download link and you’ll need to click on it.
- Once the file finishes downloading, find it on your computer. You’ll see some information listed on the file
- ASF_Order: This means that the downloaded file contains an Art Storefronts order.
- 3351: This is the order number you see displayed in the platform.
- 61779: This is an Internal Identifier used by Art Storefronts that you do not need.
- Right Click the file and Extract the files to your preferred folder.
- Once the files have been extracted, review the image and make sure it has the appropriate media type listed, the appropriate size listed and the correct image listed.