You have the ability to show the lowest price for your print products in your Product Gallery pages. These Teaser Prices display below the image in the format "from $0.00". The Teaser Price is pulled from the Default Storewide Medium that's set in your Art Print Store page. Anytime you make adjustments to your price markups, you will need to recalculate the prices to display the new updated price. In this article, we will walk you through how to turn the Teaser Pricing on and off in the Product Galleries and how to update them in the Art Print Store.
- Log in to your art Storefronts Control Panel and click on your Product Gallery. In our example, we will be using the page titled Water.
- In the Product Gallery, find the tab labeled Info and click on it.
- Scroll down the page until you see the option Display Teaser Pricing.
Please Note: The ASF platform will automatically go into your site and find what your Default Medium type is. Then, it will look at the sizes and pricing for each image. After that, on your website, ASF will generate the lowest price possible for each image according to the Default Medium type. This is what ends up getting displayed.
- In the drop-down menu, select True to display the pricing or False if you do not want to display the pricing.
- When you are satisfied with your changes, press Save.
- Now, we need to update the Teaser Prices. Go to the black tab labeled Pages.
- Click on the Art Print Store. In this example, we will be using the page titled Warehouse.
- In the Art Print Store, find the tab labeled Info and click on it.
- Scroll down the page and locate the Storewide Default Medium. This setting controls the Teaser Prices for all print products.
- In the drop-down menu, select the medium you would like to use for your teaser prices. This should be one of the cheaper mediums on your website. ASF recommends either a Fine Art Paper or Canvas medium type.
- To lock in the changes, press Save at the bottom of the screen.
- Now, stay on the Info tab and scroll down the page until you locate the Recalculate Teaser Prices setting.
- Click on the black button labeled Recalculate. This will begin the updating process. Please give the teaser prices approximately 15 minutes to update on the live site.