For all artists it is incredibly important to keep your Art secure. In order to do that, there are many methods you can employ and Art Storefronts is on your side trying to help out. In addition to disabling the right click option on your website and only displaying low-resolution images, we also have provided you with the opportunity to use a built-in watermark.
Having said that, it is important to know that, ultimately, you are the person in charge of the security of your images. What we mean by this, is that what you choose to upload is what will be on the Internet.
If you are extremely concerned about image security (and this is NOT what we suggest as a best practice), then you should self-fulfill your own orders (do NOT use automated fulfillment) and only upload low resolution files that already contain watermarks. This is the absolute safest you can be. It is completely within your control to do this, if you prefer.
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Control Panel and click on the Art Print Store you want to work in. We will be using the page titled Shop Art.
- Click on the tab labeled Info.
- Scroll down to the section labeled Display Watermark. If set to True, a watermark will be applied to all of your images. If set to False, no watermark will be applied.
- Next in the Customize Your Watermark section you will want to click on the button that says Manage.
- Click on the button labeled Choose File.
- Find and Select the image you want to use as a watermark.
- Click Open.
- Click Update.
- When you are satisfied with your changes, click Save.