While there are many artists on the ASF platform that are one-man armies, you may find that you own a business and need several people to have access to your website so they can work on it. Or, you may find that you have a web developer that you want to invite to work on your website. Art Storefronts has a feature that allows the owner of a website to invite others to it in order to work on it. To learn more about this and how to invite team members, please review our guide below.
You may also jump to How To: Accept a Team Member Invitation here.
How To: Invite A Team Member
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Control Panel and in the Jump To Menu, select the option labeled Team.
- Click on the button labeled +Team Member.
- On the next page, enter the E-mail Address of the team member you want to invite.
- Click on Edit.
- Choose Access Level and click Save.
How To: Accept a Team Invitation
- Log in to your E-mail Provider and find the e-mail titled You’ve Just Been Invited. In this example, we’re using Gmail.
- Scroll down and click on the button labeled Click Here To Sign Up.
- On the next page, enter a Username. Usernames must be at least 6 characters long and they are case sensitive.
- Then, enter a Password.
- Re-enter your Password.
- Click Get Started.
- You’ll receive a confirmation message stating that the account has been create. You can then click on Edit Site to begin working.