Art Storefronts provides several great fulfillment vendors for artists who are looking for someone who can easily fulfill their art prints. If you are connected to a vendor and you find that your needs aren’t being met or you need to take your business in a different direction you can request to change your fulfillment vendor. This article will walk you through how to do that.
Also, be aware that if you are assigned to a different Vendor, every mark-up you had previously created will be lost. None of your mark-ups will transfer over. YOU WILL HAVE TO REDO EVERY MARK-UP IF YOU SWITCH VENDORS.
Furthermore, you will not be able to change your Vendor if you have any pending orders with your current Vendor.
- Log in to your E-mail Account and click the icon to create a new e-mail. In our example, we’ll be using Outlook.
- In the new e-mail, in the To section put firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the Subject put the title Change Fulfillment Partner.
- In the Body of the e-mail, state that you are interested in changing your Vendor and provide the name of the Vendor you want to switch to. Please also include the Art Storefronts link to your website.
- Once you have completed this, press Send. Support will respond to your request within one (1) business day.
Please Note: Support Hours are Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm CDT. We do not provide inbound phone support for technical issues, so please be sure to utilize the e-mail email@example.com for all of your technical needs.