While working on your website, you may find that you have an image that you just don’t want to offer on a specific medium. Instead of having to turn that medium completely off in your Art Print Store, you can select the image and choose which media types it will use on your live site. These can be changed at any time.
If you’d like to learn how to set media types for a specific image in the Art Print Store, please follow the directions below.
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Site Manager and click on the Art Print Store you want to work in. We will be working in the Art Print Store titled Warehouse.
- After clicking on Warehouse, you’ll be taken to a new page. On this page, make sure you are on the tab titled Products. This is the tab that allows you to edit the images you have uploaded.
- Once you’re sure you’re in the right spot, scroll down the page and find the image you want to work on. Once you’ve located it, be sure to click the button labeled Edit.
- You’re going to be taken to a new page with quite a bit of information. On this page, find the tab labeled Available Media and click on it. This tab houses a list of medias.
- Once you’ve clicked on the tab, you’re going to see a box titled Default Medium. This is a drop-down menu and you can choose which media type you want to image to default to.
Please Note: This only takes effect for a singular image. This will not change the default medium for the entire Art Print Store.
- After that, there’s a list of every media type that is available and a slider that can be set to on or off. If the slider is set to On, the media type will be offered for this specific image on the live site. If set to Off, the media type will not be offered for the specific image on the live site.
- Once you’re happy with the changes you have made, click the button labeled Save. DO NOT CLICK THE BACK BUTTON. If you click the back button all the changes you just made will be lost.