A footer is the information that appears at the bottom on your page. Generally, it can contain copyright information, contact information and a sitemap. In this article we’ll show you how to access and edit your footer. This can be done by all users on the Art Storefronts platform.
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Control Panel and click on the tab labeled Header and Footer.
- Next, click on the tab labeled Footer.
- Under Number of Columns, choose the option that best fits your needs. In our example we’re going to use 3 columns, evenly split.
- Next, scroll down to the Content box and begin entering your information.
- When you are ready to move to a new column, click on the tab labeled Column 2 or Column 3 and enter in any necessary information.
- When you are satisfied with your changes, click Save.