At Art Storefronts, we strongly recommend that you keep your navigation bar limited to one line. Because this can be difficult, Art Storefronts offers its customers the ability to create drop-down menus in the navigation bar. This will allow you to group pages into like categories and have them appear as a drop down menu. Any customer on our platform has the capability of creating a drop-down menu.
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Control Panel and make sure you are on the tab labeled Pages.
- Find the page you would like to use as the main heading for the drop-down menu. In our example, we’ll be using Home as our heading for our drop-down menu.
- Next, find the page you want to nest under your main heading. We will be using the page titled Conceptual.
- You will see an Arrow with four points. Hover your mouse over this image. Click and hold down your left mouse button.
- Next, drag the Page to the main heading and release the left mouse button when it is in the appropriate positions. As you can see we have put Conceptual under Home and at the bottom of the drop-down menu.
In order to show the finished product, we have included a screenshot of the completed drop-down menu.