If you have an announcement to make on your website Art Storefronts provides you with the ability to use an announcement bar. This can be used to provide announcements regarding shipping delays or information about upcoming events or tradeshows you may be attending.
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Site Manager and click on the tab labeled Header and Footer.
- Click the tab labeled Announcement Bar.
- Under Display you can choose Yes or No. This basically tells you whether or not the Announcement Bar will appear on your website.
- Should Appear After This Delay basically means that you can set a delay in regards to the Announcement Bar.
- Should Remain Fixed At Top? (Except On Mobile) is a setting that allows you to have the announcement bar only on desktop or on all devices.
- The Content box is where you can enter in the information you want to relay to your customers. You can also make a number of edits in the Editor. If you need more information regarding how to use the Editor, please see How To: Use The Standard Editor.
- When you have completed your changes, click Save.