If you’re trying to get your art and your name out to people in order to gain traction, you’re going to want to use every social media outlet available to you. One of those outlets is Pinterest and in this article, we’ll show you how to get your site verified with them. Whether you’re an artist or print studio, you’ll have the ability to get your business verified.
- Log in to your Pinterest Account.
- on the top right-hand side of the page, you'll find a dropdown that shows several options. Just click on the 'Edit Settings' link. You might also find a 'Claim Website' link on your feeds page. You can click on this link and jump to step
- Click on the Claim link.
- Please enter your Art Storefronts URL in the Claim Your Website then click on Claim
- Pinterest will ask you to confirm your claim option. Please choose to add HTML tag. This will, in turn, give you a piece of code to put on your website. Please copy the code before clicking on Next.
- When you click on Next, Pinterest will let you know that your website will be under review for the next 24 hours
- After this, we will paste the piece of code into your site manager. Please log in to your Site manager and click on Site Settings option
- When you get to the site settings, please choose the Scripts tab.
- We can now paste the code from Pinterest here as shown below. Find the box labelled Head and Paste the code. Do not forget to save