Is your custom domain registered with Network Solutions? Below you will find easy to follow step-by-step instructions detailing how to set up a custom domain with Network Solutions to point to the Art Storefronts platform. This guide will create the required CNAME record and corresponding A records that allow your custom domain name to work with Art Storefronts.
Please note that this process is not optional but MANDATORY to complete.
- Navigate to Network Solution and click on the button labeled Manage Account.
- Enter you User ID.
- Enter your Password.
- Click on Login.
- Click on Manage Account.
- Click on the link labeled Edit DNS.
- Put a checkmark next to the Domain you want to use.
- Click on Edit DNS.
- Scroll down to the section labeled Advanced DNS Manager and click on Manage Advanced DNS Records.
- Click on the button labeled Edit A Records.
- For the www box, put a checkmark in the box labeled Delete.
- For the @ Record, change the IP Address to 220.127.116.11.
- For the * Record, change the IP Address to 18.104.22.168.
Please Note: Once you make these changes within your Network Solutions control panel, they won't update immediately. You might have to wait 5-10 minutes and refresh your screen before you see the above settings take effect.
- Click Continue.
- Review your changes to make sure they’re correct and click on Save Changes.
- You’ll be taken back to the DNS Page and you’ll need to scroll down to the section labeled Host Aliases (CNAME Records) and click on the button labeled Edit CNAME Records.
- In the Alias column enter www.
- In the column labeled Other Host enter www.artstorefronts.com.
- Click Continue.
- Navigate to your Art Storefronts Control Panel and click on the tab labeled Site Address.
- Click on the Add New.
- Enter your Custom Domain.
- Click Create.