When you’re using Google Analytics, you’ll want to exclude any visits you make to your website to be excluded from your analytics. In this article we will walk you through how to do this.
Please Note: If you find that your referral exclusions are not working or you are having issues with Google analytics, please take your questions to the forums or to support for google Analytics. Technical Support cannot provide assistance with these issues.
- Navigate to Google Analytics and click on Sign In.
- Click on Google Analytics.
- On the next page, click on Admin.
- In the Property column, click on Tracking Info.
- Next, click on Referral Exclusions.
- On the next page, click on the Add Referral Exclusion.
- In the Domain box, enter any domain that you do not want Google to gather Analytics data from.
- Click on Create. The Domain will be added to the exclusions list and Google will not factor visits from these pages into your Analytics