Customizing your Smart URL is going to help you start getting recognized on search engines such as Google. Any user who has an Art Print Store will be able to make these changes.
Please Note: Technical support does not provide any guidance or support in regards to SEO. Technical Support can show you where you can find your SEO options, but they cannot provide any further assistance with what should go in the boxes. If you need assistance with SEO, please see our Marketing Advisement Services.
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Control Panel and click on your Art Print Store. We will be using the page called Shop Art.
- Scroll down and find the image you want to work on and click the button labeled Edit. We will be working on Alter Ego Trip.
- Click on the tab labeled SEO Options.
- Find the box labeled Smart URL and enter in the desired URL that a customer may use to search for this specific image.
Please Note: This will appear in the address bar of the browser, like the 'my-page' part in mydomain.com/my-page.
DO NOT USE CAPITAL LETTERS OR SPACES IN YOUR URL.
- When you are satisfied with your changes, click Save.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you save a Smart URL and notice a unique key string at the end of it (for example: /home-5hslkcu9), this means there is another URL on your website using the same Smart URL for "/home". You cannot have two identical URLs. This means, if a URL comes up with a unique text string, then you will need to change the Smart URL of the duplicate Smart URL you are attempting to make.