If you have contact details from other sources which you would like to import into Art Storefronts, you can use our import feature.
Please Note: You must use the attached Excel sheet to upload your contacts. If they are not in the appropriate format they will not be properly uploaded. You can download the example CSV file from this link.
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Site Manager and in the Jump To Menu select Contacts.
- Click on the button labeled Import Contacts.
- Find the CSV file you want to Import and select it.
- Click Open.
- You will receive a message that your contacts are Importing. You will receive an e-mail once the import has completed.
- After you have received the completion e-mail, refresh the page and you will see your New Contact(s).
Please Note: For your contacts to be Opted-In in Art Storefronts (which in turn marks your contact as Subscribed in Mailchimp), please ensure that your "Opted_In" column is filled with a valid Date. (In most cases using the current date will be all you need)
Please Note: If you have added team member, they will be able to export products, contacts and orders. They will also be able to receive system emails if they export the information. Click here to learn more about How To: Invite Team Members To Work On Your Art Storefronts Site