After you’ve created all your categories and you’ve uploaded all of your images, you may find that your categories are not in an order that makes sense to you. Perhaps you want them alphabetically ot thematically. On the ASF platform, we do offer you the ability to change the order of these categories at any point in time.
If you would like to learn how to reorganize your categories, please follow the directions below.
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Control Panel and click on the Art Print Store where you want to reorganize your categories. We’ll be working in the Art Print Store titled Shop Art.
- You’ll be taken to your Art Print Store and you’ll need to make sure you’re on the tab labeled Categories & Products. This tab is where you can alter anything to do with your categories and images.
- Once you’re sure you’re on the right tab, click on the button labeled Reorganize Categories.
- A new page will pop up and it will list each of your categories. You will need to then drag and drop your categories in the order you would like them to appear in the back end of the site as well as the on your live site.
- After you’ve rearranged your categories and you’re happy with the results, you’ll need to click the button labeled Close & Reload Page. This is going to refresh the page and put your categories in the correct order.
- Your Art Print Store will reload and if you scroll down, you should see that your categories have been sorted into your preferred order.