When you’re working on your site, you are going to need to upload images so that you can sell your Art. The place to do this (for prints) is going to be within the Art Print Store. In these stores, you’ll upload your images in one of our approved formats (you can read more about that in Everything You Need to Know About Uploaded Images). You can also create Originals in an Art Print Store (see How To: Add an Original to an Art Print Store), but we will not be focusing on that in this specific article.
If you’d like to learn how to upload images into your Art Print Store, please follow the directions below.
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Control Panel and click on the Art Print Store you want to upload images into. Today, we will be working in the Art Print Store titled Warehouse.
- You’ll be taken to a new page where you will need to make sure you are on the tab labeled Categories & Products. This is where you’re going to be given the option to upload your images.
- Once you’ve made sure you’re on the tab labeled Categories & Products, you’ll need to locate and click the button labeled +Add Products. This button will allow you the ability to upload images into your Art Print Store.
- A new window will appear that allows you to find the images you want to upload. In this window, click on the image you want to upload into your Art Print Store.
- Once you’ve selected the image (or images) you want to upload, you’ll need to click on the button labeled Open.
- Your screen will then dim and you will be shown the progress of the image you chose to upload to your Art Print Store.
- Once the image has finished uploading and processing, you can scroll down your page and you will see that the image has been uploaded and is ready for use on your website.