When using the WYSIWYG Editor, you may want to link to a PDF. Everyone on the Art Storefronts platform can do this! It can easily be done by creating a hyperlink.
In this article we’re going to show you how to utilize this feature.
Please Note: If you have used your Theme Editor or Custom CSS that makes changes to text, text alignment, text colour or anything else those changes will always overwrite the changes made in the WYSIWYG Editor.
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Control Panel and click on the page where you would like to add a PDF. We’re be using the page titled Home.
- Find the box where you want to add the PDF. We’ll be using the Lead Content.
- Highlight the text that you want to link a PDF.
- Click on the button that looks like a chain link. This is the Link.
- Click on Browse Server.
- Click on the button labeled Upload.
- Find and Select the PDF you want to use.
- Click Open.
- Click on the PDF you just uploaded.
- Click Okay.
- When you are satisfied with your changes, click Save.