When using the WYSIWYG Editor, you may want to link to a PDF. Everyone on the Art Storefronts platform can do this! It can easily be done by creating a hyperlink.
In this article we’re going to show you how to utilize this feature.
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Control Panel and click on the page where you would like to add a PDF. We’re be using the page titled Home.
- Find the box where you want to add the PDF. We’ll be using the Lead Content.
- Highlight the text that you want to link a PDF.
- Click on the button that looks like a chain link. This is the Link.
- Click on Browse Server.
- Click on the button labeled Upload.
- Find and Select the PDF you want to use.
- Click Open.
- Click on the PDF you just uploaded.
- Click Okay.
- When you are satisfied with your changes, click Save.