Art Storefronts recently released a new feature that allows customers to upload short GIFs in Standard Stores. Anyone on our platform has the ability to use this feature and below we’ll walk you through creating a GIF and uploading a GIF to a product in a Standard Store.
- Navigate to giphy.com and click on the button labeled Create.
- Next, enter the Youtube, Vimeo or Vine video link in the box and Giphy should find the video automatically for you.
- Scroll down the page until you find the box labeled Start Time. You can either enter in a specific time in the box or use the slider to select where you want to start your GIF.
- Then, in the Duration box you can type exactly how long you want the GIF to be or use the slider to set how long it should be.
Please Note: GIFs cannot be longer than ten seconds.
- Next, if you’d like a caption on the video, you can enter it into the Caption.
- After that, you can enter Tags for the GIF if you would like to do so.
- Click Create GIF.
- Scroll down the page and click on the tab labeled Advanced.
- Then, click on the Download button next to the section labeled GIF Download.
- From here, navigate to your Art Storefronts Control Panel and click on your Standard Store.
- Find the product you want to upload the GIF to and click Edit.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the button labeled Add Photos.
- Find the GIF and Select.
- Click Open.
- The GIF will be uploaded and you can review it on your live site.