With our recent update, Art Storefronts has now added widgets to the blog. These can be used by any member of the Art Storefronts platform.
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Control Panel and find your Blog Click on the link.
- Find the tab labeled Widgets and click on it.
- Find your Custom widget and click on the Edit.
- You’ll be taken to a new page where you will see the Publish If set to Yes the widget will be available on your site. If set to No the widget will not be available on your site.
- Name is where you can alter the name of the widget.
- Under Markup Type you can change whether the widget is a Subscribe widget, a Recent Posts widget or a Custom.
- Under Markup Editor you can select Standard Editor or Code Editor.
- Standard Editor: This is a basic WYSIWYG Editor and if you need more information on how to use the WYSIWYG editor, please see [Master] How To: Use the WYSIWYG Editor- Start Here.
- Code Editor: This is where you can go to customize your widget by using CSS coding. Technical Support will not be able to aid in this.
Please Note: Technical Support will not be able to provide any assistance or guidance on what kind of widgets you should create or how to create them or the coding used therein.
- When you are satisfied with your changes, click Save.