To make sure that your Billboard is reaping all the benefits of SEO you’ll want to make sure you’re adding Alt tags to each of the images used in a Billboard. This can be done by any user on the Art Storefronts platform.
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Control Panel and click on the page with the Billboard you want to edit. We’ll be working on About.
- On the next page, select the Billboard you want to work on in the drop down menu.
- Then, click Edit.
- Find the image you want to add Alt Tags to and click Edit.
- Scroll down to the Title & Alt Tags section and enter in the Alt Tag information you want to use.
- Click Save and the Alt Tag information will then be applied to the image.