Orders made using this feature DO NOT have a transaction fee.
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Site Manager and, in the upper right-hand corner, find the menu labeled Jump To. In this menu, select the option labeled Orders.
2. At the top of the page, you will have four black tabs. Click on the black tab labeled Self-Made Orders.
3. Note that you can view both unfinished and completed Self Made orders from this page.
4. Select the black button labeled +New Order at the top left-hand side of the page.
5. You will be directed to a new page with two different options: New Customer and Choose an Existing Customer. Here you will either create a new contact for the order or select an existing customer from your contacts.
A. If you have not created your contact yet, you will click on New Customer.
B. Once you click on New Customer, a drop down will appear with details for the contact you are creating. First, you will type in the First Name of the contact. This field is required.
C. Inside the second field, type the Last Name. This field is required.
D. Next, enter the Email Address for the contact. This field is required.
E. If you know the name of the customer's business, you can type that into the Business Name field.
F. The next three fields are for phone numbers. You can add their Business, Mobile, and Homephone numbers. If you have this information, you can type it into the correct field.
G. If you would like to send the customer a welcome email, click on the box next to Send Welcome Email To Customer. If not, uncheck the box and the customer will not receive the email.
H. Please review the information you have typed in from steps A-G. If all the information is correct, click on the black button labeled Create.
I. Once the contact has been created, you will be given the option to Start Order or Go Back. If you would like to continue on to purchasing a product, select Start order.
J. If you would like to edit the contact you just created or add another contact, click the button labeled Go Back.
K. If you already have a contact for this customer, click on Choose an Existing Customer.
L. A drop-down will appear with a search bar labeled Search Contacts. Type in the name of the contact you would like to use for the order inside the text box. When finished, click GO to see your results. Once you see the contact, click the black button labeled Select.
6. Once you have created/selected your customer, you can begin the filling in the Shipping Address.
A. If your contact doesn't have the customers shipping address, then you will need to click on Create New Address. You will then see a drop down with fields to add your shipping address. After you have added all the information, click on the black button at the bottom of the fields labeled Create New Address to save your information.
B. If your contact already has the shipping address, you can click on Select Existing. A drop-down box will appear and you can select the address listed. Once you have done so, you can also check the box Apply To Billing Address to automatically fill in your Billing Address for the order.
7. Next, you will need to add your Billing Address (if you didn't do so in the previous step.)
A. If your contact doesn't have the customers billing address, then you will need to click on Create New Address. You will then see a drop down with fields to add your billing address. After you have added all the information, click on the black button at the bottom of the fields labeled Create New Address to save your information.
B. If your contact already has a shipping address entered in for their acount, you can click on Select Existing. A drop-down box will appear and you can select the correct address from the listings.
8. Next is +Add Items. You have the ability to either search for the products or simply click Select on the products you are wanting.
9. Once you have selected a product, you will be given the option to add it to your cart. If you have selected a print product, you will need to select your preferences before you can add the print to your cart. First, you will select your Medium type. When finished, press Continue.
10. Then select the Size of your print and press Continue.
11. Now, select the Styles of your print and press Continue.
12. To add your item to the cart, review your Summary, and click on the Add to Cart button.
13. With you item(s) added to the cart, now you will want to click on Shipping Method and select one of the shipping methods you have created in your site.
14. Once you have selected the desired shipping method, click on Review & Pay.
15. You will now have the ability to empty your cart by clicking on the Empty Cart button if you want to select a different item. You will also now see a breakdown of the order you are wanting to place.
16. It's now time to select your Payment Method. From there, you will need to fill in the information for the Payment Method you selected.
17. Once you are happy with your order, simply click on Place Order to complete your order.