Table of Contents
Bay Photo Lab has a long history of innovative photographic printing and photofinishing services. Located in the coastal redwoods outside of Santa Cruz, California, we have been providing Professional Photographers and Artists with the highest quality printing and customer service for over 40 years. We are committed to providing personal attention and a wide range of products. We pride ourselves on our quality printing and fast delivery.
Bring your work to Bay Photo, and join the many Artists and Photographers who depend on us for outstanding quality, excellent value, and exceptional customer service.
Why choose Bay Photo Lab?
- We provide quality work, exceptional service, and no-nonsense value.
- We innovate and are continuously striving to bring great new products and value to our clients.
- We use the finest equipment available.
- We're here for you! Our friendly, knowledgeable and dedicated staff are experts in photography. We are available by phone, live chat, and email.
- Our dedication to being on the leading edge is reflected by our commitment to digital technologies.
- From our state-of-the-art lab in Scotts Valley, California, Bay Photo Lab ships to Photographers in the United States and around the world via UPS, FedEx or US Mail delivery services.
For more information about our products and services, please visit our main website at www.bayphoto.com.
Minimum Required PPI
Bay Photo requires a minimum of 72PPI on all images uploaded by Automated Fulfillment users.
Please note: These images must still be high-quality. Low-quality images will limit your print sizes to only small sizes.
- Accepted file formats are JPG, TIFF, and PNG, but JPG is preferred.
- 8-bit RGB files only
- Embedded color space should be either sRGB or Adobe RGB.
- Other color spaces can be embedded, but our processes may not be able to reproduce all the colors within larger gamuts, such as ProPhoto RGB.
While Bay Photo does not directly list out the pricing structure on their Art Storefronts website, Art Storefronts has created a way for you to access a pricing sheet with the most up to date information on Bay's pricing and medium offerings. To see that information, please see the Bay Photo Pricing Sheet
Wholesale Order - BOGO Offer
Bay Photo is giving out a BOGO offer for all new fulfillment artist placing their first wholesale order. This allows you to review the print quality and make sure the colors match your artwork. Bay Photo understands that the first wholesale order is important to the artist, so they are willing to give you a complete duplicate of one of your prints absolutely FREE! Just select any print from your website with any media type, size, mat, and frame; and Bay Photo will send you a 2nd copy of the exact same print for FREE!
For example: if you order a 16x20 print on acrylic with a mat and frame, you'll receive a duplicate print with the same details.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who to contact at Bay?
Bay Photo has an entire team of customer support agents ready to answer any questions you have. In the event you do not get the answers you need, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Is it possible to get studio samples?
Yes, but you have to create an account on Bay Photo's retail site BayPhoto.com and order them directly through their site, as it's not possible to order them through your ASF site. However they do offer discounts of between 25% and 50% depending on the mediums and sizes selected. For more information read this article: Do you offer Studio Samples?