Hey everyone! In this tutorial, we are going to through the social media sidebar. This sidebar will scroll with your page. It offers you an opportunity to share your current page on social media sites.
For you to enable this feature:
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Site Manager and click on the Site Settings Tab
- You will see some of your Site Settings. Please click on the Social Tab
- Here you’ll see a few options on both your Social Sidebar and Social Media icons in the Footer.
Please Note: The Social Sidebar is a tool used to share your current page to various social media sites. This gives your audience a chance for them to share your page on their social media sites. The Social Media icons in the Footer is used for users to be linked to your Social Media sites
- Whilst still on this page, you’ll see a few options
- Available? - This setting is used to switch Yes/No whether you want the sidebar to show on your site or not
- Sidebar Location – This setting allows you to change the location of the sidebar on the screen
- Icon Size – This allows you to resize the icons. You can have them extra small, small, medium or large
- Icon Shape – This will mark the icon shapes. You can have squares, circles, or rounded circles
- Icon Color – This will enable you to change the color for the icons. You can have them as normal colors or gray scaled
- Lead Capture Form W/ Discount – This enables you to choose your Newsletter page to be linked in the sidebar
- Contact Form - This enables you to choose your Contact page to be linked in the sidebar
- After making the choices, please Save the changes and you can preview how your sidebar looks like