When selling in person you may find that you would like to have a very basic pricing sheet available to your potential customers. Art Storefronts has a feature called Selling Sheets that allow you to create the sheet and print it out or even send it via email in a PDF format.
Please Note: This feature ONLY works on Art Print Stores.
Let’s Get Started:
- Please make sure you are logged into your Art Storefronts site.
- In your Site Manager, please scroll down to your Art Print Store Page
- Once your Art Print Store has loaded, you will find a couple of different options. In the Info tab, scroll down the page until you see Media Types For Selling Sheet Pdfs
- Here you can select the Media Types that you want to have in your Selling Sheets and click on Save
- Once the information has been saved, please go back to the Products tab in your Warehouse.
- Choose one of your products by clicking on the Edit link within your product.
- Towards your top right-hand side, you will find a button labelled Load Selling Sheets.
- Above it is a dropdown with two choices; Concise or Full.
- Concise Loading Sheets ONLY load the prices and sizes of the media types you chose in the Info Tab (Refer to Section 2)
- Full Loading Sheets load the prices and sizes of the media types you chose in the Info Tab with their respective Style Finishes.
- Once you have chosen your Selling Sheet Type, click on the Load Selling Sheets button. A message will appear highlighting how you will get your Selling Sheet.
- An email will be sent to you with a download link to the Selling Sheet. Please find an example below:
- Concise Selling Sheet
- Full Selling Sheet
- It might take a few minutes for the Selling Sheet to get emailed to you. For each selling sheet you create, the platform will be taking into account:
- Your Image Dimensions
- Available sizes
- Available Media types
- Maximum and Minimum printable sizes on the selected media types
- Selling Sheets DO NOT contain framing options