What do I do next?
Now that you've decided on the mediums that you'd like to offer, you can move on to choosing which Style Finishes you want to offer on your site. To learn more about this, check out our article How To: Enable or Disable Style Finishes in an Art Print Store.
As an Artist using Automated Fulfillment on Art Storefronts, your Fulfillment Vendor provides you several different mediums for use in your Art Print Store. These mediums can range from paper, to canvas, wood, metal, acrylic and almost everything in between.
While variety is the spice of life, the number of options being offered to you may be overwhelming. Your customers may even feel the same way. So, here, we're going to show you how to turn media types on or off in your Art Print Store and we’ll offer some troubleshooting steps if you encounter issues editing these options.
Enable/Disable Media Types
- Log in to your Site Manager and find your Art Print Store. By default, it is named Warehouse. Click on this.
- On the next page click on the tab labeled Media.
- Scroll down the page and you will see a list of all the Media types offered to you by your Fulfillment Vendor. Each has a slider that can be set to On or Off. If set to On, that media type will be available on your website. If it’s set to Off the media type will not be available on your website.
Art Storefronts Recommendation: Sometimes your Fulfillment Vendor will offer many different media options to you. While a wide selection is great, you may want to pop into Small Wins and ask what other members are doing because too many options can spoil people for choice and make choosing a medium much more difficult for potential customers.
- After you’ve selected which media types to turn On or Off, be sure you click the Save. DO NOT CLICK THE BACK BUTTON BECAUSE ALL THE WORK YOU COMPLETED WILL NOT SAVE.
- I don’t see sliders for media types on my site.
- If you aren’t seeing these sliders, you may be on the wrong tab or you may not be connected to a fulfillment vendor. First, try making sure you’re on the tab labeled media.
- If you are on the media tab, scroll down and see if you have the sliders. If you don’t, you aren’t connected to a vendor. Email email@example.com and they’ll be able to resolve this for you.
- My changes to the sliders won’t save.
- You likely need to use an approved browser. If you’re using anything other than Firefox or Chrome, you should stop and use either Chrome or Firefox.
- If you’re using an approved browser, you may need to clear your cache. Check out how to clear the cache by using the article on How To: Clear your Cache.
What do I do next?
Now that you’ve selected which media types you will and won’t offer, you’re going to want to continue to Style Finishes. Style Finishes are options like whether a print is matted or ready to hang. These will be offered to you by your vendor and to learn more, please check out How To: Enable or Disable Style Finishes in an Art Print Store.