What do I do next?
Now that you've settled on the style finishes you do and don't want to offer, you're going to want to do the same for your frames. For more information, check out our article How To: Enable and Disable Frames in an Art Print Store.
As an Artist using Automated Fulfillment on Art Storefronts, your Vendor provides you several different Style Finishes for use in your Art Print Store. These finishes are entirely dependent on your vendor and can range from anything like a matting option to whether a print has a beveled edge.
While variety is the spice of life, you may find the number of options being offered to you as overwhelming. Your customers may even feel the same way and may be scared away if you offer too many choices. So, Art Storefronts is going to show you how to turn Style Finishes on or off in your Art Print Store and we’ll offer some troubleshooting steps if you encounter issues editing these options.
Enable/Disable Style Finishes
- Make sure you are logged in to your Art Storefronts Control Panel. The Control Panel can also be referred to as the Back-End of the site or the Site Manager. When you are sure you are logged in, find the section labeled Art Print Store. By default, mine is named Warehouse. Yours may be named something different. Click on this.
- A new page will load and there will be many secondary tabs. Before you progress, you need to find the tab labeled Styles and make sure you are on that tab. If you aren’t on that tab, you will not see the information we will be talking about moving forward.
- When you’re sure you’re on the right tab, scroll down the page slightly and you will see a list of all the Style Finishes offered to you by your Fulfillment Vendor. Each has a slider that can be set to On or Off. If set to On, that media type will be available on your website. If it’s set to Off the media type will not be available on your website.
Art Storefronts Recommendation: Sometimes your Fulfillment Vendor will offer many different Style Finishes to you. While a wide selection is great, you may want to pop into Small Wins and ask what other members are doing because too many options can spoil people for choice and make choosing a Style Finish much more difficult for potential customers.
- After you’ve selected which Style Finishes to turn On or Off, be sure you click the Save. DO NOT CLICK THE BACK BUTTON BECAUSE ALL THE WORK YOU COMPLETED WILL NOT SAVE.
- I don’t see sliders for Style Finishes on my site.
- If you aren’t seeing these sliders, you may be on the wrong tab or you may not be connected to a fulfillment vendor. First, try making sure you’re on the tab labeled Styles.
- If you are on the Styles tab, scroll down and see if you have the sliders. If you don’t, you aren’t connected to a vendor. Email email@example.com and they’ll be able to resolve this for you.
- My changes to the sliders won’t save.
- You likely need to use an approved browser. If you’re using anything other than Firefox or Chrome, you should stop and use either Chrome or Firefox.
- If you’re using an approved browser, you may need to clear your cache. Check out how to clear the cache by using the article on How To: Clear your Cache.
What do I do next?
Now that you’ve selected which Style Finishes you will and won’t offer, you’re going to want to continue to Frames. These will be offered to you by your vendor and to learn more, please check out How To: Enable or Disable Frames in an Art Print Store.