Now that you have your mediums and style finishes selected, it's time to decide on the frames you'd like to offer. You can easily turn frames on or off on your Fulfillment website. If you want to learn more, check below.
What do I do next?
As an Artist using Automated Fulfillment on Art Storefronts, your Vendor provides you several different Frames for use in your Art Print Store. These frames are entirely dependent on your vendor and can include dark wood or light wood or anything in between.
While variety is the spice of life, the number of options being offered may be overwhelming, and your customers may feel the same way. Here we are going to show you how to turn Frames on or off in your Art Print Store and we’ll offer some troubleshooting steps if you encounter issues editing these options.
- Make sure you are logged in to your Site Manager. The Site Manager can also be referred to as the Back-End or the Control Panel. Find the section labeled Art Print Store. By default, this is named Warehouse. Click on this.
- Find the tab labeled Frames and make sure it is selected.
- Scroll down the page and you will see a list of all the Frames offered to you by your Fulfillment Vendor. Each has a slider that can be set to On or Off. If set to On, that media type will be available on your website. If it’s set to Off the media type will not be available on your website.
Art Storefronts Recommendation: Sometimes your Fulfillment Vendor will offer many different Frames to you. While a wide selection is great, you may want to pop into Small Wins and ask what other members are doing because too many options can spoil people for choice and make choosing a Frame much more difficult for potential customers.
- After you’ve selected which Frames to turn On or Off, be sure you click the Save. Otherwise, your changes will be lost.
- I don’t see sliders for Frames on my site.
- If you aren’t seeing these sliders, you may be on the wrong tab or you may not be connected to a fulfillment vendor. First, try making sure you’re on the tab labeled Frames.
- If you are on the Frames tab, scroll down and see if you have the sliders. If you don’t, you aren’t connected to a vendor. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and they’ll be able to resolve this for you.
- My changes to the sliders won’t save.
- You likely need to use an approved browser. If you’re using anything other than Firefox or Chrome, you should stop and use either Chrome or Firefox.
- If you’re using an approved browser, you may need to clear your cache. Check out how to clear the cache by using the article on How To: Clear your Cache.
What do I do next?
Now that you’ve selected which Frames you will and won’t offer, you’re going to want to continue to Mark-Ups. These will be set-up by you so you can make a profit on your art and to learn more, please check out How To: Set Mark-Ups in an Art Print Store.