When you create a catalog on your Art Storefronts website, you may find that you want to apply all your Short Descriptions to the catalog. Previously you’d need to fill out a secondary Short Description area for all the images, but with this mass apply feature, you no longer must work with this.
- Make sure you are logged in to your Art Storefronts Control Panel. This is sometimes called the back-end of the site or the Site Manager. When logged in, scroll down and find the store you want to work. This can be any Art Print Store. Ours is named Warehouse.
- After clicking on your store, a new page will load, and before you progress further, you need to make sure you are on the tab labeled INFO. If you aren’t, you won’t progress with this process, and your Short Descriptions will not apply correctly.
- Scroll down the page and find the section labeled Copy All Descriptions to Catalog Short Descriptions and click the button labeled EXECUTE. This will take your existing “Short Description” value for each product and copy it into the “Short Description for Catalog” for that product. The “Short Description for Catalog” is only used with the Printable Art Catalog feature.
- You will be asked if you are sure and you’ll need to click the button labeled Okay.
- You will then see a message saying the process had begun and it could take a few minutes. You can click the button labeled Ok and then check your catalog. You should see your short descriptions.