If you are a Print studio or a Fulfillment Vendor who has artists connected to them, you may find that some of those artists have special needs for their orders. To help accommodate these needs, Art Storefronts offers you the ability to create notes on the customer’s contact on your site so any time an order comes in for them, those special instructions are included on the packing slip every single time.
- Make sure you are logged in to your Art Storefronts Control Panel. This is sometimes called the back-end of the site or the Site Manager. All three of these mean the same thing.
When you’re sure you’re logged in, find the Jump To Menu. It’s located in the upper right-hand corner of the screen and in that menu, select the option labeled Contacts.
- The Contacts page is going to load and from the list of contacts on the site, find the one you need to add instructions to and click on the name.
- A new page is going to load up and before you move forward, you need to make sure you are on the tab labeled INFO. If you aren’t on the INFO tab you won’t be able to complete this process.
- After you’re sure that you’re on the right tab, scroll down to the section titled Special Instructions for Packing Slips and enter in the details for the packing slip in the box.
- When you’ve completed the special instructions for the user, click the Save DO NOT CLICK BACK. You’ll lose your work and must restart.