Art Storefronts created a feature that allows your customers to view your art on their wall immediately. As added flair, you may want to create a video showing off the feature in an outgoing marketing email or somewhere else on your site. We’re going to show you how to do that.
- First, you need to grab your phone and open the Apple Store or the Play Store and when it’s opened, in the search bar, you need to search for AZ Screen Recorder. This is going to allow you to record your screen while you use the AR Feature.
- Once it’s pulled up, click on the Install button.
- Depending on your device you may see another button that says ACCEPT and tap it.
- Now, Open the application.
- The app will then open and before you begin, you may want to turn off the sound recording, so find the button labeled Settings. It looks like a gear icon.
- Scroll down the page until you find the section labeled Audio Configuration and next to Record Audio, move the slider to the Off position.
- Now, open your web browser and navigate to your Live Site and select an image.
- Once your image has been selected, tap on the Camcorder Icon on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Then tap on the red button that looks like a camcorder.
- You’re going to see a message saying it’s going to record everything on your screen and you need to click on the button labeled START NOW.
- The video will begin recording and you can scroll down the page and click on the button for the Live Preview AR.
- You can then show the image on the wall.
- When you’re done, you’ll need to pull down the top bar on your phone (if it’s an Android) and click the Stop button.
- After that, the video will appear. This video needs to be sent to you in your preferred method from your phone.
Art Storefronts Tip: You may find that you need to edit the video after you import it, so you may want to do that, but after that, you have a new AR video you can use for marketing!