A footer is the information that appears at the bottom on your page. Generally, it can contain copyright information, contact information and a sitemap. To allow your footer to really stand out, we have integrated it into the on-site content builder to allow you to update and make it sparkle with all your info. This can be done by all users on the Art Storefronts platform.
- On your site manager, click on the Header and Footer tab.
- Select the Footer tab.
- In the first box, where it says Type of Content, change this to on-site content builder.
- Make sure you click the blue Save button.
- Click on View Live Site.
- If you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you should see a box that says Empty, + Click to Add Content - click on this.
- The click on Add on the side of the screen, and a pop up will appear with multiple options.
- Select More.
- From the drop down menu select Footer. This will give you the current options for you to select your footer.
- Once you have selected this will auto populate on the bottom of your site. From here you can fill in all the required information including your contact information, your site resources and your social links. Remember to save your content so that it remains on your site.
Please Note: If you want to learn how to create a clickable link to your footer, you can get more information here: How To: Create Footer Links Using the On-site Content Builder