A footer is the information that appears at the bottom on your page. Generally, it can contain copyright information, contact information and a sitemap. To allow your footer to really stand out, we have integrated it into the on-site content builder to allow you to update and make it sparkle with all your info. This can be done by all users on the Art Storefronts platform.
Warning: Only have one page or tab open with the content builder if you are making any changes. If you have multiple instances open you may lose some of your work if different pages have their contents saved.
Please Note: Previously, it was possible to edit your Footer on every page of your site as long as you were on your Art Storefronts domain. This is no longer the case to prevent unwanted edits and accidental deletion of your footer. Now, the only way to edit your footer using the On Site Content Builder is listed below.
- On your site manager, click on the Header and Footer tab.
- Select the Footer tab.
- In the first box, where it says Type of Content, change this to on-site content builder.
- Make sure you click the blue Save button.
- Click on View Live Site.
- If you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you should see your footer with pre-filled information. This is just placeholder text to help guide you on the information that is required.
- If you click on any section of the footer, you will see that your cursor is now enabled and you can now make edits to your footer.
- From here you can fill in all the required information including your contact information, your site resources and your social links. Remember to save your content so that it remains on your site.
Please Note: If you want to learn how to create a clickable link to your footer, you can get more information here: How To: Create Footer Links Using the On-site Content Builder