How to import weight from another medium
This section will explain how to import weight from another medium. If you have any trouble setting this up please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com so we can help you get it configured correctly.
- Log in to your Site Manager.
- Navigate to your Standard Store.
- In the Media tab, you will find your mediums that you've added. Then go to the Custom tab.
- Choose your preferred medium and click on the edit tab. If you haven’t added one, please learn how to do so here: How To: Add A Custom Medium
- In this page, under the Shipping Weights section, you will find the link ‘Import Weights from another Medium >>’
- A pop-up will appear asking you the medium from which you want to import the weight from:
- Once you click on import, the system will ask you if you are certain since this overwrites the existing weight of the chosen medium
- Once you have confirmed that you’d like to import from the selected Medium, the platform will let you know when it’s been successful and you’ll find your new weight in the shipping weights section as shown below: