This document will show you how to mark Art Storefronts emails as safe while using an outlook or Hotmail email address.
- Login to your outlook account by entering your email address and password in your live account
- Click on the gear icon on the top-right hand side of the screen. This should open up your outlook mail settings.
- In your settings, find and click on the Junk Mail option
- Here you’ll find different ways of blocking and adding emails to a Safe List. Please choose ‘Safe senders and domains’. This is where you’ll add the safe domain. Click on ‘Add.’
- Since we use Sendgrid to send out emails, please input ‘sendgrid.me’ as your safe domain
- After this, please save your settings and you will no longer receive ASF Emails as junk in your Outlook account.