A click to call link can be useful on your site especially if any of your customers are browsing your site on mobile phone. This will allow them to click the link, get your number and call immediately.
Please Note: This will require adding some custom code in your site
How to add a click to call link using the Standard Editor
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Site manager and choose any page that you would like to Edit text on. For the purpose of this article, we’ll be using the Shop Art page.
- Navigate to the WYSIWYG Editor and begin typing your number. For the purpose of this article, we’ll use 123-456-1890.
- Highlight the text that you want to transform into a Click to Call.
- Click on the icon that looks like a chain link. This is the Link button.
- A new page will pop up with an empty field where you will need to enter your Number. Please put fill in the entries with the right values; In the Link Type please choose URL, Protocol should be <other>, in the URL please put in tel: then followed by your number for example, “tel:123-456-1890” as shown below:
- Press Ok.
- You should see that the Highlighted text is now blue.
- Press Save.
- After you have saved your changes, click on Preview Site.
- Go to the Live Page where you made changes and click on the text you made into a click to call link.
How to add a click to call link using the On-Site Content Builder
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Site Manager and Click on View Live Site.
- For the purpose of this article, we’ll use a Footer that uses the On-Site Builder. Scroll down to the footer and type in the number you’d like to add the Click to Call Link. In this case, we’ll use 123-456-7890
- Click on ‘Show HTML’ on your right-hand side
- This will pop-up the HTML Version of your content. Find the number you’ve just put in.
- Replace your number with this code.
- After editing the numbers to your own, click on OK then Save Content. This will save your changes and your link is now active!