A footer is information that appears at the bottom of your page. Generally, it can contain copyright information and contact information. In this article, we’ll show you how to access and edit your footer using the On-Site Content Builder. This can be done by all users on the Art Storefronts platform.
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Site Manager and click on the tab labeled Header and Footer.
- Next, click on the tab labeled Footer.
- Please make sure that you choose On-Site Content Builder as the Type of Content.
- Click on Click Here, for you to be able to edit your Footer.
- This will open a new tab where you will see your Website. Please scroll down to your Footer section. You can click on any section and you’ll be able to edit the information:
- If you need to add a link to your text, Please select the text you’d need linked and select the “chain-link” (also known as the hyperlink) icon as shown below:
- Please input your preferred link in the area marked Url. As an example, we have used the link http://www.artstorefronts.com/returns
- Once you are done, Please Click on OK
- Once you are done editing, DO NOT FORGET to save your content