Table of Contents
This tutorial is designed to educate you on how to customize outgoing emails that are sent from the platform.
- Login to your Site Manager
- Go to your Site Settings
- Please find the Email Info tab
- Here is where you can change a few elements of your outgoing emails
How to: Change Default Email Addresses
- To change the addresses that appear at the bottom of your page, just choose “No[a]” in the section labeled “Use Default Address Fields?”. If you choose the “Yes”, your emails will go out with the information set in Site Settings in the info tab
- A new text area will appear with the label: Custom Address/Footer Content
- This is the email with the default address
- And this is the email with the customized address
How to: Customize your Logo inside the Emails
- To change the logo and it’s the layout at the top of your page, just choose “No”[c] in the section labeled “Use Default Logo Header?”. If you choose the “Yes”, your emails will go out with the logo set in Header & Footer section in the Header tab
- A new text area will appear with the label: Custom Logo Header Content
- This is where you can edit your logo and add more information that you’d like.
- This is the email with the default logo
- And this is the email with the customized logo and information.
How to: Customize your Order Emails
Please note: This will only be available for order generated receipt emails.
- Beyond customizing the logo and the addresses, you can also add information to your order emails.
- While still, in the Email Info tab in your Site Settings, scroll down to the “Settings - Order Emails” section. Here you’ll find:
- Lead content - This is the information above the Order Receipt
- Ending Content- This is the information below the Order Receipt
- Please find below some examples with:
- No content in the leading or ending content:
- The Lead and ending Content added to the email
How to: Customize The product Attributes that appear on the order receipt
This feature is used to display customized product information that appears in the order receipt as displayed below:
You can set this up by going to your product. In this case, we are going to use a standard product named “camera” as an example. You can also do this in the Art Print Store.
- Go to your Store where the product is saved.
- Find the product and click on the edit link.
- Scroll down till you see a field labeled Description Within Order Emails
- Here you can choose:
- Description Only - This will keep the current attributes in the order receipts
- Custom Description Only - This will ONLY display your custom description
- Custom Description Above Default - Your custom description will appear above the current product attributes [d]that your customer chooses
- Custom Description Below Default - Your custom description will appear above the current product attributes that your customer chooses
If you choose anything with Custom Description on it, a text area will appear below and this will enable you to write a custom description
- For the purpose of this tutorial, we are going to use Custom Description Only as an example:
- And here is how it would look like: