Table of Contents
The Task Manager allows you to create and manage tasks related to your business. This easy to use feature has been developed with you in mind and it will allow you to keep all your daily tasks in one centralized place.
Adding a new task
- Login to you Art Storefronts site manager
- At the very top of your page, locate and click on Tasks. You can also find the same feature in the Jump To section and by choosing tasks as the option.
- You will be redirected to another page where you will find your open tasks. If you haven’t set-up any tasks, you will find “This website account doesn't have any required tasks yet.” written on the page
- To create a new task, just click on the Add Task button.
- A pop-up will appear with the following fields:
a. Task for: Tasks can be related to a specific contact in your Site Manager. So if you are creating a task to email a specific customer, this is where you can select that person’s name. You can search for the contact by their First Name or Last Name
b. Description: This is where you write a description of the task. For example, Follow up on the order number 1003
c. Assign To: This is where you assign the task to someone. You can assign this to yourself or a team member. If you have not set-up any team members so far, but you would like to do so, please read this tutorial: How To: Invite Team Members To Work On Your Art Storefronts Site
d. Due Date: In this field, you can set a due date for the task.
- After filling in the information mentioned above, click on the Save button.
Editing/Deleting a task
- In the tasks page, you will find the list of tasks that have been created. When you hover each task, you will find the “” and “” icon. Click on the edit () icon and the task pop-up will show.
- This will provide you with an opportunity to edit the tasks. After you are done with the changes, click on Save.
- To delete the task, Click on the edit () icon and a pop-up will show asking if you are sure of your choice.
The Tasks List
- Each task listed has the Description, Contact, Due Date and the Team Member assigned
- All tasks can be filtered by Status (all, open, overdue, completed) and by Team Member
- All overdue tasks have their Due Date highlighted in red with an exclamation sign next to it.
- You can mark a task as complete my checking the task
- Each member will receive an email notification with a link to their tasks for the day as a reminder for the tasks due on the same day.
- The site owner will see the bell notifications of all overdue tasks and tasks due today for all team members.