This article will showcase how to get your contacts from Art Storefronts to Constant Contacts. For this you’ll need:
- Art Storefronts Account
- Mailchimp Account
- Active Mailchimp Integration with Art Storefronts
- Active Constant Contacts account
- Active Zapier Account
Zapier is a platform that allows you to connect different platforms. You can connect contacts from your email marketing platform to your Marketing platform and so many other connections. Just to mention a few, you connect Google Forms, Active Campaign, SalesForce, Zendesk, Microsoft Office, Shopify and so on. Please find more info here: https://zapier.com/explore
Our recommendation is to have Mailchimp as the native Email Marketing platform. Since all your contacts in Art Storefronts are synced to Mailchimp, we are now going to connect Mailchimp with Constant Contacts
To achieve this, please make sure you are logged into your Mailchimp, Zapier and Contsant Contacts account and follow these simple steps:
- Login to your Zapier Account (www.zapier.com)
- From your Dashboard, Zapier will ask you the apps that you’d like to connect. Please select the source as Mailchimp and the destination to be Constant Contacts.
- The next step will choose the trigger or simply, what happens after the two are connected. Please choose New Subscriber
- On the Constant Contact’s side, please choose Find/Create Contact. After the choice, please click on Use Zap.
- You’ll be taken to another page where you can now choose your account. Please choose your Mailchimp account then click on continue
- The next step will have you choose the Audience that you’d like to get the contacts from.After choosing your audience, please click on continue
- Next, you’ll test the connection with Mailchimp by clicking on Test Trigger button
- If the connection was successful, Zapier will let you know that they found a contact. Please click on Continue.
- The next step would be to customize your subscriber so that you transmit the right contact information to Constant Contacts
- The last step to check the mailchimp data is to Test & Continue.
- The next step will be to configure Constant Contacts to be able to receive the contacts from mailchimp. In the Constant Contact section click in Choose an action event. Please choose Create Contact as the option the click on Continue.
- You’ll be able to choose your account in the next step then click on Continue.
- The next step would be to customize your contact so that you transmit the right contact information to Constant Contacts. You’ll get to choose the List and the Email and any additional information that you might need.
- The last step to check the Constant Contact data is to Test & Continue.
- And your Zap is now ready. Now your contact information that is saved in Art Storefronts will now be in Constant Contact via Mailchimp and Zapier. Turn the Zap on and you will be all set!