Table of content:
Art Storefronts supports auto-fulfillment of a number of Gooten's merch products:
Kiss Cut Stickers
- Christmas Ornaments
- Wall Calendars
- Yoga Mats
Art Storefronts Recommendation:
We suggest launching your site with at least the following 3 merch products enabled:
- Tote Bags
- Phone Cases
These 3 products have consistently been the 3 top selling merch products on the platform.
Enable/Disable Gooten Products Types
- Log in to your Site Manager and find your Art Print Store. By default, it is named Warehouse - Open Edition Prints. Click on this.
- On the next page click on the tab labeled Media.
- Next, click on the Merch tab
- Scroll down the page and you will see a list of all the Merch product types offered to you by Gooten. Each has a slider that can be set to On or Off. If set to On, that merch product type will be available on your website. If it’s set to Off the merch product type will not be available on your website.
- After you’ve selected which merch product types to turn On or Off, be sure you click the Save. DO NOT CLICK THE BACK BUTTON BECAUSE ALL THE WORK YOU COMPLETED WILL NOT SAVE
Enabling/Disabling Different Merch Product Variants
Merch products come in a variety of options, different brands, sizes, colors, models... If you are looking to offer only a specific set of variants, for example only one brand of T-Shirts or only one size of Pillows Cases, follow the steps bellow.
- While you are in your Art Print Store, click on the Media tab > Merch tab, and then click the blue Edit link next to the Product for which you want to review variants. In this example, we will review different T-Shirt variants.
- This will take you to a new section, where you can start looking through all the variants of T-Shirts, by filtering the different Brands, Print Placements, Sizes and Colors.
Note: Different products have different filters. For example, on T-Shirts you can filter through different Brands, while on Tote Bags you can filter just through different Sizes.
- Let's say we want to disable all Black variants of Bella + Canvas brand. Under Filter By Brand, we'll select Bella + Canvas, and under Filter by Color we'll select Black. Then click on Search.
- This will list out all the variants of Bella + Canvas in Black color:
- Here, we can use the Toggle All: Off button, to toggle off all variants of this brand and color, OR use the individual toggles next to a specific variant to toggle it Off/On.
- Here we will use the Toggle All: Off button to disable all black Bella + Canvas T-Shirts. This means that all of these variants will not be available on the product page for they buyers.
- By using the different filters, you can fine tune your offering to a specific brand, size, color, print placement.
- I don’t see sliders for merch product types on my site.
- If you aren’t seeing these sliders, you may be on the wrong tab or you may not be connected to a fulfillment vendor. First, try making sure you’re on the tab labeled Merch.
- If you are on the Merch tab, scroll down and see if you have the sliders. If you don’t, you aren’t connected to a vendor. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and they’ll be able to resolve this for you.
- My changes to the sliders won’t save.
- You likely need to use an approved browser. If you’re using anything other than Firefox or Chrome, you should stop and use either Chrome or Firefox.
- If you’re using an approved browser, you may need to clear your cache. Check out how to clear the cache by using the article on How To: Clear your Cache.